Friday 8 July 2011

EXCLUSIVE - The Buddha Frog - Kermit the Frog does Johnny Cash's Hurt

Sometimes I sit at the Google search box thinking what Buddha stuff can I find now and after nearly 380 blog entries find myself racking my brains to come up with something new. For some reason and I know not what - except it is late - I thought "Buddha Frog" - and why not. Maybe it's because the frog seems to sit contemplatively on a lotus leaf on a pond in a state of quiet meditation that we make the association. Whatever the reason I was surprised to see quite a few images on Google - the one above I though was the best of the bunch. Ribbit Ribbit

And now Kermit singing Johnny Cash's Hurt - classic !

When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky - Buddha





Choose from the best collection of wooden Buddha Wall Art panels, plaques and Buddha Statues to transform your home or garden into a peaceful sanctuary.

From a large feature wall piece to a small serene stone Buddha for that corner in your garden, it’s all here.

Visit our truly comprehensive Buddhism 101 Enlightenment Project

No comments:

Post a Comment